This School endeavours to nurture each student academically, physically, morally, socially and emotionally and to acknowledge the commitment of students, staff and parents in their overall contribution to the school as a community.
As a multidenominational school, we provide for the religious education of our students.
We aim to provide an education, which seeks to promote in each student
- An awareness of personal worth and dignity.
- A sense of truth, self-discipline and responsibility.
- An understanding of doing ones best.
- A desire to co-operate with others.
- A respect and tolerance of others.
through academic, practical, personal, social, physical, moral and religious education. To achieve this we will endeavour to work with and support each other as a team. This team is inclusive of school management, staff, students, parents, the local community and any organisation which may be of benefit.